Coolest Looking Loader?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Coolest Looking Loader?

whats the coolest looking loader you've ever seen.

plz post a picture of it and what hack its from.

Royal has some mighty sexy loaders.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

and where are they? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sush1 View Post
    Royal has some mighty sexy loaders.
    so true. they are the shit. but you kinda get the impression that royalhack spends more time on the graphics then on coding lol

Quote Originally Posted by ExTinCtion View Post
    so true. they are the shit. but you kinda get the impression that royalhack spends more time on the graphics then on coding lol
    venom4 and JavEX at fails are coding in my opinion, that or there fucking LAZY on their prvt cheat. MattDog doesnt even make the cheat slightly better.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

i know. they all just add fancy esp and barrel hacks. Royalhack in general is just good for fake legit

fuck venom, idk really know top much about jav, but fuck him too but mattdog is cool cause he accually codes

Quote Originally Posted by ExTinCtion View Post
    i know. they all just add fancy esp and barrel hacks. Royalhack in general is just good for fake legit
    it fails legit too btw. 80% of Trigger bot options either work once, or they do not turn on or off.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

Quote Originally Posted by Sush1 View Post
    it fails legit too btw. 80% of Trigger bot options either work once, or they do not turn on or off.
    Dont talk shit it works fine.

there new lastest feature is spy cam.

lol Royal is a fail som1 wanna crack it? I think the same lame pub loader is sexy^^
    U n 1 V E r sA L

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last