Shocks hacking server

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Shocks hacking server

an admin by the name of "W" came in started speeding crouching wallin spamming all the admin voice chats then he started banning ppl for no reason he banned another admin time to die for no reason at all then he did the same to me if anyone knows who that is he should be removed from the admin list becuz thats horrible abuse of admin i dont think it was the real W cuz i play with him all the time and hes never an asshole i think it was some nub who ought admin and then decided to change his name to W and abuse it
    Last edited by n1ck; 16th March 2008 at 23:57.

Quote Originally Posted by n1ck View Post
    an admin by the name of "W" came in started speeding crouching wallin spamming all the admin voice chats then he started banning ppl for no reason he banned another admin time to die for no reason at all then he did the same to me if anyone knows who that is he should be removed from the admin list becuz thats horrible abuse of admin i dont think it was the real W cuz i play with him all the time and hes never an asshole i think it was some nub who ought admin and then decided to change his name to W and abuse it
    So? Go to a different server...

n1ck or edge whatever u wanna be called, let me kno i runshocks server.. need to kno which adminis abusing

if im playing there and this happens ill get his steam id, as should the rest of you.

for those who do not know how, go to console and type status, and everyones steam id shows up (the ones who are in the game)

rifkirkf it was funny gimmie admin indica but i need it by ip hit me up on xfire soon nigga

yah someone did it the other day too he said no speeding and walling but hes the one doing it more

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by appz View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Exactly.

rofl i love this thread

Yea, i got banned for no reason lulz. thank god i got cafe :D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last