EnhanedAim

User Tag List

Thread: EnhanedAim

EnhanedAim

Hi,

I'm off EA I'm not here to flame because I'm perdonally interested in your Valve Cafe Account System, but I know theres been eh some annoyance with the anti-aim feature we made which you now stopped (gits :P) it was a good feature but why are you spamming are forums? We aint here to start a war.
    Last edited by purepunk; 19th March 2008 at 16:06.

Quote Originally Posted by purepunk View Post
    Hi,

I'm off EA I'm not here to flame because I'm perdonally interested in your Valve Cafe Account System, but I know theres been eh some annoyance with the anti-aim feature we made which you now stopped (gits :P) it was a good feature but why are you spamming are forums? We aint here to start a war.
    A war? Lol, this is not JAPS VS. myg0t all over again. This is simply wav making something and then fum1n showing him up fast. Wav seems to be about business now, and i'm sure fum1n is the same. If it was a war sites would be going down on both sides.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

What war? I've seen like 1 thread in the VIP forums about EH Anti-aim, I dont give a shit myself becuse i dont play with other hackers much. I dontthink its a big deal, just ban thoes who spam.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

your admin hellboy why if hes an admin need to complain bout us? and spam

Quote Originally Posted by purepunk View Post
    your admin hellboy why if hes an admin need to complain bout us? and spam
    Cuz hes hellboy.. he gets raged at times. Just ignor them, I'm sure P7 and EH doesnt want to go into a big fight about this. If anyone spams at EH, just ban em and ingor them dont give them any attention.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

ok thanks anyways looking to buy ur cafe thing need one when ea gets tf2 support :P and always useful to rerage servers uve been banned on

enhanced aim? its all about p7