Prize Rebel!!!

User Tag List

Thread: Prize Rebel!!!

Prize Rebel!!!

Prize Rebel is a website where you complete offers and get prizes. I learned about it from friends at school. I thought it was a scam, but it works. I just got Super Smash Brothers Brawl for my Wii by completing offers. Most offers are filling out a survey. Or texting them with your phone. The thing is when you do the phone offers, look at terms and agreements at the bottom of the page. Do the cell phone offer then text stop or cancel or whatever it says to text to the # it says.
    Prizes include:
    -Xbox 360 games and accessories
    -Playstation 3 games and accessories
    -PSP games and accessories
    -Nintendo Ds games and accessories
    -Wii games and accessories
    -Wii points
    -Xbox live cards
    -Nexon cash cards
    -Toys
    -Music and music players (Itunes cards)
    -Gift cards
    -Anime & Manga stuff
    -PC games and stuff
    -Online game stuff (such as maple story)

Follow this link to sign up:
    Free Xbox 360 Live, Wii Games, Wii Points, Xbox 360 Games, Nexon Cards!

I posted it 3 times so I made sure you got the point. Please don't Google Prize Rebel and sign up. Follow this link because it's my referral link. If you follow this you get special stuff (money codes & etc) and I get special stuff.

Soooo please sign up using this link: Free Xbox 360 Live, Wii Games, Wii Points, Xbox 360 Games, Nexon Cards!
    or the one in my signature (they're both the same). If you can't click the link copy and paste it into your search bar. Thanks!!

::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):)

Why P7 forums are filt with this shit these days?

im sorrry...is this bad?

if it is just delete it...I didn't know it wasn't allowed :(

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    if it is just delete it...I didn't know it wasn't allowed :(
    lies you faggot. you knew it very well, you've posted this already 3 or 4 times to "OFF TOPIC" and "General Chat" ... This is imo cheating community, not some "SUCK MY COK ONLY ONCE AND GET FREE XBOX180!!1"

I only meant to post it twice... the rest were accidental...and by the way I'm not lying I did not know that I wasn't allowed to post these kind of things...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    I only meant to post it twice... the rest were accidental...and by the way I'm not lying I did not know that I wasn't allowed to post these kind of things...
    TWICE!?!? Why you thought to even post it twice? You think one aint enough? You think you should of checked what people usually think of this crap before posting!?