VIP

User Tag List

Thread: VIP

VIP

what kind of hacks do you have? do you have hacks that are usable on Zblock servers? like scrims and stuff from IRC #Sourcescrim. do u guys have Cal Hacks? im looking for basiclly Wall Hacks transparents for all of the cal maps and stuff. do you guys have that???

Quote Originally Posted by str1ker View Post
    1.what kind of hacks do you have?
    2. do you have hacks that are usable on Zblock servers?
    3. do u guys have Cal Hacks?
    4. im looking for basiclly Wall Hacks transparents for all of the cal maps and stuff. do you guys have that???
    1. For CSS a multihack with many functions that can be toggled. For TF2 there is ESP and a speedhack. An aimbot will be coming later for TF2.

2. Yes the hacks are usable on ZBlock servers.

3. The hack is made for CAL, but currently is not "proofed" yet to use. It will be very soon though.

4. Yes, the hack includes xqz and transparent walls.

Click oh project-7.net than on VIP Preview and there you goo man -.- dont u have eyes ?
    i dont mean u Hobo ^^

lol well i suscribed to a website for 25 bucks and it was a scam. and i just wanna make sure im paying for the right thing you know. cuz i dnt wanna hack for fun. im just to lazy of playing legitlly and i wanna wall.

like i dont want aim bot i just want walls for the cal maps and shit... i know they can be toggled on and off. but you guys have private hacks for just cal maps rite. cuz i have a wall only for dust 2 only but i want for all of the cal maps. u guys have that right?

the thing im mostly worried about is if these hacks will work on Zblock servers.

We dont have two seperate hacks, only one. And please dont Triple Post, just add it all to ur one post... its zBlock proof, any hack thats pretty much VAC2 proof should be proof upon any third party Anti-cheats.
    yalung is watching

-the goat

ok thanks

NIce sig sush1 xD
    U n 1 V E r sA L