The Download

User Tag List

Thread: The Download

The Download

Does the download of the VIP hack come off of the same site as all your other release's?

I dont really wanna be signing up to some file sharing site where there are loads of free one's that dont give you stupid error's when you dont do anything beside's click a link...

Thanks.

p.s, i may have asked this allready in a differant thread, not to sure. Sorry if i have and thanks for the 2nd answer.

When you purchase a subscription, it gives you permissions to view our private forums directly from this site. In the private forums, you will find support threads and the private hack thread. We will be very glad if you purchase VIP today!

Quote Originally Posted by Embers View Post
    I dont really wanna be signing up to some file sharing site where there are loads of free one's that dont give you stupid error's when you dont do anything beside's click a link...
    After you pay VIP for P7 you get access to the private forum and can download the hack from a certain thread. Like ducky said.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckY View Post
    When you purchase a subscription, it gives you permissions to view our private forums directly from this site. In the private forums, you will find support threads and the private hack thread. We will be very glad if you purchase VIP today!
    I would gladly buy it today but i dont get payed for another couple of days :(

I almost have enough cash to buy Vip but the prob is, if I get caught blowing my money on CSS. I'm so busted

if its ur money spend it on what u want.. i spend my money on weed. gg