huh?

User Tag List

Thread: huh?

huh?

First of all what is the story of the hexpope and why do you hate him, also he has a weird moustache lol.

Thank you for following my rule of flaming him. First this man is a faggot. He trolls AOL chat rooms looking for young girls PC to infect and spy on. He hex edits anything he sees. He is one of a kind faggot and thus we bash him hard. He is also ugly. This sums it up, and there is more but i'm sure others can fill you in.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

lol thanks for answering my question.

the hexpope has a small penis.

Quote Originally Posted by savageprawnboy View Post
    lol thanks for answering my question.

the hexpope has a small penis.
    You are m3n
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

rofl he hex edit what he sees :p

he is unglier than luigi. In fact Bowser is better lokking

Hes Mama lugi
    yalung is watching

-the goat

I remember when i was more active on myg0t forums there was sometimes hexpope chat but i really thought it's fictional character! So this invidual really exists!? Oh noes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    I remember when i was more active on myg0t forums there was sometimes hexpope chat but i really thought it's fictional character! So this invidual really exists!? Oh noes.
    lol, rompope rapes girls called lisa, then makes songs about her, then cuts himself about her, then posts a picture on myspace cutting himself over her, then goes on a adventure with mario to save the princess.