pedopope hexpope

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

pedopope hexpope

Nothing really needs to be said but...
    the msn message shit is all fake.. those songs were not for lisa any ways they for patty who is not a minor so fuck off

2. I dont hex

3. I am not a pedobear or pedophile shit.

I use to think the hexpope shit was funny but this is getting to be bullshit? Pedopope? how the fuck? because I chated with a girl 3 countrys away are you fucking serous?

I dont even really care bout the shit you gotta say but trying to report me to my isp with fake logs and fake accusations is fucking ludachris...

Quote Originally Posted by Notinfrance View Post
    2. I dont hex
    fucking rifk

ROFLMAO!!!!!
    U n 1 V E r sA L

Quote Originally Posted by rev0lution View Post
    fucking rifk
    I do not hex
    I don't hex
    I will not hex

I do not hex
    I don't hex
    I will not hex
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh noes, rageflames, up you raise!

Nothing really needs to be said but...
    the msn message shit is all fake.. those songs were not for lisa any ways they for patty who is not a minor so fuck off

2. I dont hex

3. I am not a pedobear or pedophile shit.

I use to think the hexpope shit was funny but this is getting to be bullshit? Pedopope? how the fuck? because I chated with a girl 3 countrys away are you fucking serous?

I dont even really care bout the shit you gotta say but trying to report me to my isp with fake logs and fake accusations is fucking ludachris...
    We seen your conversations with screenshots, they're teh truth nigger, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!! fucking pedo moustache.

omfg, the real hexpope on p7... pls dont hex p7

Quote Originally Posted by savageprawnboy View Post
    We seen your conversations with screenshots, they're teh truth nigger, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!! fucking pedo moustache.
    photoshop fucking little bitch...

lulz rompope u should jus like dissapear cuz u seem to piss every1 off cuz u always do sum dumb shit

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last