Getting b& etc.

User Tag List

Thread: Getting b& etc.

Getting b& etc.

I'm fairly new at the whole hacking thing. However the program "Project-7.Net CS:S Hack 2.9 Red edition;" was referred to me and I have been using it for about a day. However could this possibly ever get me banned? I have like 10 games on my steam account so I am very weary of this. Where can I read up on how to avoid VAC bans etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by manoflaser View Post
    I'm fairly new at the whole hacking thing. However the program "Project-7.Net CS:S Hack 2.9 Red edition;" was referred to me and I have been using it for about a day. However could this possibly ever get me banned? I have like 10 games on my steam account so I am very weary of this. Where can I read up on how to avoid VAC bans etc.?
    Of course it can get you banned but not atm. Use it only like week or something if you want to be 99,95% sure that you dont get VAC-banned. Only real way to avoid VAC ban is to buy VIP from P7 or HoH ;) ADVERTISING!111 or not to use cheats at all.

pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does buying VIP help with?

Navy SEAL
    Quote Originally Posted by manoflaser View Post
    pardon my ignorance, but what exactly does buying VIP help with?
    Basically when you buy the CS:S VIP you get one of the, if not the best hack out there, It will NEVER be detected and you will NEVER be banned. Its great for Legit play and great for rages and hack v hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Equals View Post
    Basically when you buy the CS:S VIP you get one of the, if not the best hack out there, It will NEVER be detected and you will NEVER be banned. Its great for Legit play and great for rages and hack v hack.
    coz there are updates regularly
    With regards,

Charlie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If all thoughts came from God, then God is one hell of a pervert!

basically to sum this up.. pub hacks arent updated that often while theres a new updated vip hack about every 2-4 days.. vip = ftw pub = for the pubstars.. ne1 want the ultimate vac proofens, get yo ass steam cafe vip

Quote Originally Posted by fundel View Post
    coz there are updates regularly
    and they are private which valve cant access.

If you dont want VIP, but dont want to get VAC banned Buy Cafe VIP. (PM if u want more information on this.)
    yalung is watching

-the goat

Wow... questions answer'd thanks guys :D

11. Tags for this Thread