Two questions,

User Tag List

Thread: Two questions,

Two questions,

1) I Havent seen any but, are there atcually any current available TF2 aimbot hacks for private VIP ??
    2) How long does it take to get activaited?
    3) If you reformat your PC, will it cost money to get a new hw id?

Hello, welcome to P7.

1) I Havent seen any but, are there atcually any current available TF2 aimbot hacks for private VIP ??

There is no current aimbot, although their getting made now. There already is a wallhack for it, and the nospread and aimbot will be added soon.

2) How long does it take to get activaited?

It can take upto 24 hours to get updated. Usually it takes about 8 hours.

3) If you reformat your PC, will it cost money to get a new hw id?

It costs $10 to repost your HWID.

Yes there is, but P7's is currently being produced. P7 at the moment only has ESP. Soon, it will have Aimbot, No Spread, No Recoil, etc.

It takes 24-36 Hours, maybe even earlier if you purchase VIP right before the administrator gets online.

Yes, it cost money to change your HWID. The cost is $10, it's just for security and privacy reasons.

Lisa wins.
    Last edited by David; 30th March 2008 at 13:43. Reason: asdaaf

Bah :s the hwid is bad thing for me as i reformat my pc quite reguarly lol and im not exactly rich thx guys for the info !

If you purchase TF2 Lifetime now, you get TF2 Lifetime Subscription even when P7's TF2 Aimbot and Misc is working. The price will just go up dramatically after our Aimbot and everything has been made and released to our VIPs.

Thx, Yeah any idea of how many weeks or months its going to take before the aimbot gets released? Just as id like to purchase it at the last minute best price as i just spent quite alot on a new keyboard and headset from razer

I currently have no idea, but I know that the hack gets updated every 2-4 days. I'm pretty sure it's making a lot of progress from those 2-4 day updates.