Really mad

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Really mad

Really mad

Okay, so i was in school today, i get kicked out for saying Jesus Christ! The computer pissed me off. So i come home, My moms all " Mad ". My dad is ignoring my phone calls. And this isnt the first time this is really pissing me the FUCK off. Can anyone help me solve this problem?! It seems like they hate me or somthing? There ignoring me not paying attention to me. and this is just not right? So im really getting mad. its just 2 words " JESUS CHRIST " I'm atheist so it doesnt bother me that much but these assholes in my school thinks " Jesus Christ " is almighty! Im like HE WAS JUST A FUCKING GUY? HE IS NOT ALMIGHTY, HE's A DEAD FAILER AT LIFE! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Last edited by ToadOnFire; 1st April 2008 at 22:34.

You have to be kidding. Nobody goes posting P7 forums about his irl problems with religion / parents. I really wonder how old are you if you are serious.

Navy SEAL
    Quote Originally Posted by ToadOnFire View Post
    Okay, so i was in school today, i get kicked out for saying Jesus Christ! The computer pissed me off. So i come home, My moms all " Mad ". My dad is ignoring my phone calls. And this isnt the first time this is really pissing me the FUCK off. Can anyone help me solve this problem?! It seems like they hate me or somthing? There ignoring me not paying attention to me. and this is just not right? So im really getting mad. its just 2 words " JESUS CHRIST " I'm atheist so it doesnt bother me that much but these assholes in my school thinks " Jesus Christ " is almighty! Im like HE WAS JUST A FUCKING GUY? HE IS NOT ALMIGHTY, HE's A DEAD FAILER AT LIFE! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    How old are you? 14 ish? 15? somewhere around there.
    I had problems when I was a kid. I am an atheist too and I think the same as you, he was a guy and he had NO magic or any of that crap, just all made up.
    You can't change what people think. Just think to yourself fuck them, find a way to make them suffer the most, piss them off yet let them see that you are not.

When I was a kid around 15 I got into alot of trouble, I focused all of my energy into 1 hobby, working out, I was more fir than anyone in my school. My anger drove me to do that.
    When your angry or frustrated, do something that you can just do and is hard, run, box, play video games, draw, write, workout. whatever works for you.
    I feel your pain, being a kid for me sucked but I came out better than I was.

SORRY FOR BAD CRAMMER ECT, I'm not going over it for spell check and stuff lol

Navy SEAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    You have to be kidding. Nobody goes posting P7 forums about his irl problems with religion / parents. I really wonder how old are you if you are serious.
    Please don't leave USELESS SHIT comments like this.

Ok then, sorry ffs that i raged you that bad. You obviously take this seriously if you leave that bad comment on this. Damn...

Thanks Tommy

Thanks Tommy
    Where are you from btw if they kick you out of school just for saying "Jesus Christ" ? :D ... thats really weird...

Ok this might not be the right place to ask in the first place but just try to talk to your parents directly lol and tell them what pisses you off.

Go get high. It worked for me. Of course I never went home unless I got hungry when I was young. For you, I suggest you vent on your friends and not on a cheat site LOL. As for the jesus christ thing, yes I do not believe as well, but you shouting he was just a fucking guy shows you being moronic to be honest. Even though I do not believe, I acknowledge what he is and was to others.

Go vent to your grandpa/ma and or friends, or mabye call one of those support lines.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

11. Page 1 of 3 123 Last