One month?

User Tag List

Thread: One month?

One month?

If I wanted to pay for a 1 month subscription to the CSS Vip section, and downloaded the P7 css hack, would I need to keep repurchasing the monthly cost? All I'm looking for is a wallhack so I can play somewhat legit.. So If I downloaded the hack, would it be fine to use for months after my subscription ends?? Or would I risk being banned? Because I'm using a older version than the current release?

I think your HWID is removed after the subscription expires, amirite?

Yes, After your month has run up your HWID will be removed from the hack which will cause it to stop working for you. So in other words, yes you would continually have to pay unless you buy unlimited or 3 months.

Alright, thanks for the info! :)

woot? i thought you can use the hack as long as you want after your subsciption has run out you just dont have acces to the private forum which means that your hack wont get updated anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ExTinCtion View Post
    woot? i thought you can use the hack as long as you want after your subsciption has run out you just dont have acces to the private forum which means that your hack wont get updated anymore.
    Wrong. You won't be able to use it all after your month ends.