Full Sig Tut

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Full Sig Tut

Full Sig Tut

Credits: Senthrax

There are far easier ways to do that same exact thing. That sig wasn't even that great considering that is an 'Advanced' tutorial, lawlz

My bad for posting something you don't like dax, chill.

I'm just saying it's over complicated and not that great an outcome. You could do that same with custom brushing.

I wasn't trying to criticize you or anything, I just think it's a bad tut for beginners.

It is better to have an over complicated tut because you can learn more things of it. And the sig is great imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Keron View Post
    It is better to have an over complicated tut because you can learn more things of it. And the sig is great imo.
    True, but it was lacking in some explanations. For what the tut was having you do, it should have had a bit more to it, not to mention more screen shots from PS to show you exactly what pane you should be working on. Someone using PS 7 would have a harder time fallowing this than someone using CS2 or CS3. It was a ok sig, but made in an overcomplicated way. That is my main point.

Quote Originally Posted by dax View Post
    True, but it was lacking in some explanations. For what the tut was having you do, it should have had a bit more to it, not to mention more screen shots from PS to show you exactly what pane you should be working on. Someone using PS 7 would have a harder time fallowing this than someone using CS2 or CS3. It was a ok sig, but made in an overcomplicated way. That is my main point.
    The tut isn't created for newbies. So it's supposed for the guys that have a knowledge in Photoshop so they can follow the tut and understand it too. And it's overcomplicated because it shows you every detail.

::shrug:: Must just be me then. Whatever I need to do in PS, I figure out myself. I've made tutorials before, but never used them myself. I've gone into much greater detail with mine, so maybe that's why I don't care much for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dax View Post
    ::shrug:: Must just be me then. Whatever I need to do in PS, I figure out myself. I've made tutorials before, but never used them myself. I've gone into much greater detail with mine, so maybe that's why I don't care much for this one.
    Can you send me one of your tuts so i can try it myself?

I wish. They were posted to my old clan's forums, which have been changed several times, and the backups I had were lost in a hard drive death. But, if you'd really like, I'll try and make one in the near future if I have the time. I'm guessing you'd want a sig tutorial, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last