Too good to be true

User Tag List

Too good to be true

I have css vip and cafe, omg they are so 1337 together. U can rape same server all the day and admins go crazy! I suggest to buy the vip what is the best hack in the market and then the cafe, which pwns every1. Im so happy to these programs, that i keep buying them in the future to. The hack is good in legit, hvh and raging, which i love the most <3 Thank u for the ultimate hacks!

Nice testimonial. :)

Wow Just Wow Hobo, just Physically remove them, and how was that off topic? i saw nothing off topic about it, but i have seen other hacks, with good config, and i had a good config, but i am still better in some places, but they are still better in others such as have they fixed the aimbot not working when your typing? god that was soo annyoning.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman1555 View Post
    Wow Just Wow Hobo, just Physically remove them, and how was that off topic? i saw nothing off topic about it, but i have seen other hacks, with good config, and i had a good config, but i am still better in some places, but they are still better in others such as have they fixed the aimbot not working when your typing? god that was soo annyoning.
    And this is the moment you can shut up.