Make your requests here!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Make your requests here!

Well, I know I'm new around here, but I thought I'd start out by making some new sigs for you all :) To start with, here's a request I had from NinJew. All he asked for was a sig that was red or green. I couldn't decide so I make one of each, but they're both pretty different. Hope you enjoy them dude :)

If you want to see some more of my work, check out my thread in the show off section in graphics, there's some more examples of my sig work there (although most of them are very old).

If you want a sig, just tell me any requirements you have, such as colour, size, subject matter (a game or person etc) or whatever else you want included.
    Last edited by lotech; 20th April 2008 at 12:01.

Those are both amazing so I will use them both, thanks so much
    Last edited by Cheen; 20th April 2008 at 20:53.

No probs dude :) Anyone else?

This might be a little bit more, but I was going to ask if you could make me a matching avatar and sig like you have. It would be cool if it was abstract like the current one I have now with the same colors in it. For the avatar the same thing. Both with just Hobo on it.

i want 1 thats bule free style and with a girl in a bule swinimg sut and big as NinJews sig and says z0id on it sum were

Quote Originally Posted by mod View Post
    i want 1 thats bule free style and with a girl in a bule swinimg sut and big as NinJews sig and says z0id on it sum were
    Do you really need 2?

Ok guys, i'll get these done a bit later on, got a busy day!

Sorry about the long wait, I had to reformat and only just got round to install photoshop etc again, i'll do 'em soon

Could i have one, with some green colours, ninjew size, and a pedobear?
    Never really had a sig before lol, except random pedo pics.

done yet its been a year

Page 1 of 2 12 Last