Lifetime access?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lifetime access?

Hey there! Im new to the P7 community but allready i see that it is fantastic and the private hack for CS:S that fum1n has wonderfully coded is truely UNBELIEVABLE! But as i am considering purchasing the lifetime(10 years) access i have a question...

1. If i purchase the lifetime access does this mean that i have access to(can download) any new version of the P7 private hack that becomes available in the future?

2. I know it is highly unlikely when using the P7 Pvt Hack but if i were to become VAC banned, could i purchase the Cafe client and then become unbanned?
    (as i read it if you can never be VAC2 banned and can re-enter servers you have been banned from when using this client)

Well i think thats all i have to ask, thanks very much for whoever has the patience to read and answer this ! :P

Cheers

1. Yes, every update to the hack you will be allowed to download.

2. The cafe works as a system with many steam logins. Each login gives you a new steamID which basically unbans you from servers.

Excellent, yeh i am very much considering buying the CS:S VIP access then! :D

Quote Originally Posted by scottm View Post
    Excellent, yeh i am very much considering buying the CS:S VIP access then! :D
    Push the button!

Just did !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOo :P:D

...*cough*.... sweet lol

But does 10 years is the lifetime subscription ? Because if in like 10 years I continue to play cs:s does I will need to pay again or not ? And why it's more expensive for only 10 years that like one month ago it was 69.99$ for 99999 years ... ?

Blog Entries
    if it says it last for 10 years then it lasts for 10 years.

Ok why you remove the 9999 years ? And why it's more expensive for only 10 years that like one month ago it was 69.99$ for 99999 years ... ?

go die...in 10 years you dont even play css.

lol I don't know ;P it primary the price ... I was buying the 9999 years for 69.99$ and they change it for 10 years for 74.99$ that's not nice ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 Last