Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: yay or nay?

yay or nay?

tell me if this is good or not....\
    or what i can do to improve it\

I think it looks awesome :D

i say yay xD
    U n 1 V E r sA L

If this is the first sig you have done, then ok [everyone starts somewhere] if not then I suggest reading some tutorials.

Try thinking simple.

Size is a tad too big. There's no focal point/flow or lighting. All together it doesn't really blend.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If this is the first sig you have done, then ok [everyone starts somewhere] if not then I suggest reading some tutorials.

Try thinking simple.

Size is a tad too big. There's no focal point/flow or lighting. All together it doesn't really blend.
    haha this is the kind of suggestion i needed.... i know its too big but i wanted you to SEE it not have to force your sight. :D

thanks though deffenetly alot of help

Yeah try to make everything blend better

Quote Originally Posted by B345Tvivid View Post
    haha this is the kind of suggestion i needed.... i know its too big but i wanted you to SEE it not have to force your sight. :D

thanks though deffenetly alot of help
    If it was well made, and of 'normal' sig proportions, no one would have to 'force their sight' to read the text, or see any part of the detail. Yours is huge by general standards, and you can barely read the text. In fact the text feels like it's just an after thought, and you were more concerned on trying to get a fancy look over anything else, which you failed to accomplish with such randomly strewn together effects and blobs of color.

^^^ gezzz sorry, why dont you make me one?:(

Quote Originally Posted by B345Tvivid View Post
    ^^^ gezzz sorry, why dont you make me one?:(
    Because you won't learn that way.

then make me one so i can see what "good" stuff looks like :D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last