Difference between 2 Subscriptions

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Difference between 2 Subscriptions

Hello,

I would like to know what is the differnce between the Project-7 CS:S/DOD:S/CSP Hack and the [Ring 0]HL2 Immunity Full Hack .

Thanks

Immunity is designed for playing with leagues. The cheat is proof in CAL/CEVO/XRAY and soon ESL again.
    Features: Project-7.net - Stealing Your Proofens

P7 hack is designed for VAC servers (Detox,zBlock proof).
    Features: Project-7.net - Stealing Your Proofens

go with P7 for ragin and hackservers and the ring0 for leagues/more legit play

well i bought the master sub when they still had it like hl2 cheat and tf2 cheat tho i dont see the forum for tf2 :\

Ok thanks but, ...

1. Immunity is designed for playing with leagues. The cheat is proof in CAL/CEVO/XRAY and soon ESL again.
    2. P7 hack is designed for VAC servers (Detox,zBlock proof).

Does it will have a version that contain the both option in only one hack ?

i think cal, acs bypass (league proof) is on the p7 vip suggestion list.

It's comming soon ...

h/o h/o can The Ring 0 hack still work in vac proof servers and stuff? Are they both compatible and are the same? its just ring 0 can get by more stuff and works in the major leagues?

Quote Originally Posted by w8621 View Post
    h/o h/o can The Ring 0 hack still work in vac proof servers and stuff? Are they both compatible and are the same? its just ring 0 can get by more stuff and works in the major leagues?
    With the Ring0 hack you can play in all the servers that have an Anti-Ceat and not to get banned except for some. And no, it's only XP compatible no Vista. Ring0 is designed to play in leagues and look legit it's not designed for raging.

Quote Originally Posted by Keron View Post
    With the Ring0 hack you can play in all the servers that have an Anti-Ceat and not to get banned except for some. And no, it's only XP compatible no Vista. Ring0 is designed to play in leagues and look legit it's not designed for raging.
    aight thanks... and u get payed in the leagues right?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last