Some quick questions about P7/VIP

User Tag List

Some quick questions about P7/VIP

New forum member here, I have been playing since 1.3 and only ever used an aimbot/esp back in the old days when i was curious and had access to a cybercafes steam logins. I'm an admin on a fairly large CSS community and have a 6 digit that i love.
    I would rather buy another valve login just to play hacks on then risk my long and clean steam login;

What is the essential difference between the P7 VIP and the public v3 series that is free for download? are they not both produced by the same coder? Is one more likely to be detected at some point?

if i have 2 steam accounts on my computer and I only play with one of them with cheats on, will VAC still scan my legit account even if the hacks are not on but sitting on my computer (i.e. just the files not in memory)

Any other vital information such as the ease with which i could clean my system of these hacks if i wanted to get away from them would be appreciated.

VIP has better aimbot and more features, Public v3 is detected, VIP will never be detected, both by same coder

Why is it never detectable as opposed to the public, is it because its full kernal mode?

semper fi

no not kernel mode at all but coder makes regular updates, so it stays 100% VAC2 Proof!

ok thx, subscribed, just dying here in wait for my HWID to get deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zeblun View Post
    if i have 2 steam accounts on my computer and I only play with one of them with cheats on, will VAC still scan my legit account even if the hacks are not on but sitting on my computer (i.e. just the files not in memory)
    No. If no hacks are ever loaded into CSS on one account that is joing VAC2 secured servers, that account will never be affected. The only one that stands a chance of being banned is the account that is used with hacks, and then, only public hacks. There is a very slim chance P7 Priv will get detected again, but that is highly unlikely to happen.