User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

I have some Questions

How much costs a hack?
    Will i have a ban on my steam account?
    Can i use a trial version before i buy?

Tnx!

P.S: my game is css.

Depends what u buy, It will not get you banned, you cant use trial version.

I saw the prices and is in $ but i am from Europe and i want to pay in €. Can i pay in €?

sorry for my bad English but i am 13 yr old..

You won't get VAC2 banned, no you can't test a trial, that for we have the public hacks. VIP has better aimbot and all that. Yes you can pay in €.

yes, but public hacks aren't vac2 proof, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by peskiris View Post
    yes, but public hacks aren't vac2 proof, aren't they?
    They are VAC2 proof at the time of their release but after a week or two or maybe even earlier than that they get detected. But with VIP from P7 it never gets detected.

Consolidated answers. You pay through PayPal, which automatically converts between different currencies . So even though the prices on the order form are listed as USD, when you go to pay, your payment will be automatically converted from Pounds to USD. Paypal should even tell you how much it costs in ? when you are checking out.

The P7 Public hack is considered the trial. Right now there is no Vac secured version, but you can still use it. It?s not quite as good as the VIP, but you can get a general idea of what the VIP will give you; just test the latest version on a locally created server with bots, or on Non Vac Secured servers, or wait until an update is released that is Undetected. A better ?trial? would be simply paying for a month and testing the VIP that way. If you like it, then you can get Lifetime, or any other subscription that fits your price range.

And finally, NO. The VIP hack will not get your account banned because it is updated frequently; just make sure you check the forums at least once a day to see if an update has been released. When you subscribe, you?ll be given access to a special part of the forums, and it is very easy to check for updates to your VIP hack.

Quote Originally Posted by peskiris View Post
    How much costs a hack?
    Will i have a ban on my steam account?
    Can i use a trial version before i buy?

Tnx!

P.S: my game is css.
    1. Go look 15$ for 1 month and their are more deals the more months you buy
    2.No you wont be banned from VAC2 Servers but if you rage you will Be banned from just that server (if an admin is on).
    3. I think the project7 Public is pretty much a trial but its like 10x better so if you test the public and think thats good,,, WEll! think again!

Way better, never banned, more updates, good service and staff etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last