hwnbadboy

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: hwnbadboy

hwnbadboy

instead of posting in every thread i just wanna say its quite lame threatning ppl over the net hwnbadboy. and ur calling everyone else nerds, when ur a nerd site basicly

Lisa Ftw!

i think pedo just got owned by a girl

Quote Originally Posted by LisaFTW View Post
    instead of posting in every thread i just wanna say its quite lame threatning ppl over the net hwnbadboy. and ur calling everyone else nerds, when ur a nerd site basicly
    Quote Originally Posted by hwnbadboy View Post
    THATS IT U FUCKING SICK BASTARD U OVER THE LINE NOW IM GONNA FUCKING FIND UR ADDRESS AND FLY OVER THERE AND KILL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ASS NERD
    hhx
    epic worldwide
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

Loser much?

Original post by the badboy himself.
    Funny how Rifk, would know of such sites.

As for this subject i think its hilarious how you try your hardest to put a person online ON THE SPOT, I really can care less i am here to recieve what i purchased instead i am here typing to Nimrods, what started as a simple concern, ended up as me being a PEDO ?

Hella Funny from a ADMIN who cant handle there own supply in demand, thats right This admin here would Rather Exploit a members Info to Gain glory points from there online community, YEAH job well done.

I gave you my Info Fum1n and the best you can do is send my personal info to your GAY squad ! , Bro I Applaud you YOUR MY HERO.

Like i said I am wasting my tyme on KIDS who only ambition in life is trying to post threats and act HARD online. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Just do your JOB make your lil Proggy, Supply what you promised and i will be on my way.

Were wasting our Breath, not like you or the online boys gonna do CRAP except TYPE me to death , OUCH !

That isn't funny... :confused: The funny this is how you're raging and how you try your pathetic little attempts to make it seem like you're all cool with it when the fact is, you’re not. We all know you're raging, so cut the act? You’re a paedophile and this community doesn’t tolerate it. Also if you think we are 'little kids' then be the mature one and get fucked. Another thing which is amusing to see is that you try to have your gramma perfect, yet it’s not. You can’t even spell right... I’m pretty sure there’s a bunch of English tutorials out here.

Original post by the badboy himself.
    Well i reckon a 16 yr old wouldnt know what RAGE is, never knew i was wasting time on a INFANT.
    Well I disagree, with the whole thing. First of all we know a lot about raging, hence the reason for your rages. Secondly, you’re pathetic, and stupid. Typing words in caps doesn’t make you a man, nor does praying on 14 year-old girls in AOL chat rooms.
    Last edited by LisaFTW; 2nd May 2008 at 06:55.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last