hardcore raged at ***.

User Tag List

Blog Entries

hardcore raged at ***.

*** and MAZ aka Daniel Saltman are a bunch of phucking rip off artists with sheep, P47RICK and the whole phucking scamming bunch. Kept post banning me for putting them down and now they fucked off, I knew it man. Bunch of Panty wearing MODERATORS ALSO. HEY ANY YOU "owners" FROM *** WANT TO MEET ME I AM ALL GAME!!!!! I am looking for you Mr. Saltman and this aint good when I am lookin for you.
    As for the other guys in here that are advertising their hacks now, like vultures swarming in on the masses. . . . I sent you each a minimum of 5 emails through your site and got NOOOOOO response.. . . . . so I dont know what you are offering but you like *** dont respond to emails. You gotta do some pretty hard *** convicing. . . put up some Youtube of the hacks working right now. . . let me see them. . . let me test them, BUY me a KEY what are you gonna do to ever get my business??? what you got for us?? We here from *** are BURNED, so we aint just jumpin on board, we need WORKING SHIZZLE!!!!!!!! DAMN GUYS we paid for the forums and we kept getting reminded it was the forums we paid for. . . well NOW FINALLY THEY DONT WORK LIKE THEIR PROGRAMS!!! so no MORE BS ABOUT PAYING FOR FORUM USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you should have a topic on your site about this SHIZZLE where the pre ***'s can go read about it. hell it took me some searching just to find this in Yahoo. POST your promises to us on your site.
    ANY pre *** users please if you use one of the other sites, can you please come back here and report to us the way a Phucked over post *** user would want. Feel free to email me at ludeluver@hotmail.com
    Gotta laugh at the hack haters here, LOL, man the hacks havent worked for 4 months, since you cant READ this means we have been playing legit. . . and most of us are decent players on out own. . . last few days I have been OWNING!!! and we are not sore about the loss of hacks, THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY, man people in this thread below me cant read, we are mad because we lost money. PHAG HATERS!! feel free to dual me anytime, real life or not haters!

TO THE GUY AT THE BOTTOM THAT SAID YOU WOULD TELL US BUT WONT. . . .
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE THE OTHER SITES AVAILABLE!!
    goto this area on your hdd
    "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e t c" in this folder you will see a file called hosts, right click and open with notepad. . . . there will be a bunch of hack sites listed *** didnt want you to see. . . . COPY them onto your desktop so you have a bunch of hack site links, then delete them FROM this file, you should not delete the hosts file. . . . then save it and close, BAM your done and can browse any site again. . . OH YEAH right click goto properties and mark this file as READ ONLY after you are finished with it so that no other site can edit this file and block you in the future.
    and again to the hack haters a HUGE PHUCK OFF I OWNED YOU IN BF2 with and without hacks.

OH and since this happened I have sent 2 emails to ********* and 3 EMAILS to that **************** Group also, THE ONLY ONE TO REPLY WAS *********.COM. keep reading my post here because I update it every day just about.

to the guy that posted a link to where you can fix the problem ROTFLMAO YOUR SITE IS BLOCKED TO THEM THEY CAANT SEE YOUR ANSWER BECAUSE IT IS FOUND ON THE BLOCKED SITE LOLOLOLOOL

Remember the moderator "entertainer" ?? his youtube account name is "D1rec7or" and has already started to laugh all the way to the bank with our money. Go post on his videos your anger.
    November 26 @ 5PM
    EDIT: Killbill - STAFU man, I owned you in the game, hell you are probably on my most killed list. . .noob. I was part of the site because I was tired of being YOU (Getting owned by haxors) so if you cant beat them, then join them, I went here to see what I was up against. . . and let me tell you man, if you are in a game with a hacker, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE I assure you!! so to even the score. . .I hack. . . so Killbill, EAT ****, you obviously KNOW nothing about this side of gaming. . . there is allot more offered by these sites than the hacks for a game, NOOOOOBB, they have many things you can get, use. so I am done owning you yet one more time here on the forums, STFU Killbill, you lack knowledge!

OH and I have checked out a site *********.COM and WOW man, this is what *** should have been, I told you all I would come back here and report. . this is it. . . JOIN *********.COM , I did allot of checking up on tis site since I was taken by *** I have been very skeptical, but all I gotta say is IT WORKS!!!!! and by the way, if you goto artificial aiming.com then make sure before you play BF2 that you clear your cache from it, because PB is scanning for cheat sites in your system. . . you can get registry cleaner or just regedit and check for any signs of artificial aiming and *** and so on. . . . remove what you find and you should be ok. I also learned this at *********.COM.
    This community knows more than what I seen at *** EVER!!!
    • 4 days ago

Got this message in my email

Pato is a fagget anyways, he says he does not sell private hacks, and does. Also went back on his about being able to use his code in any way with credits.

Gd site has changed to if your not in the pato click, you are flamed and won't receive help.
    Also they crack hacks kik.

Absolution is cool, he actually talks to people, even if they're not in the click. Some others too.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by genoc1de View Post
    Pato is a fagget anyways, he says he does not sell private hacks, and does. Also went back on his about being able to use his code in any way with credits.

Gd site has changed to if your not in the pato click, you are flamed and won't receive help.
    Also they crack hacks kik.

Absolution is cool, he actually talks to people, even if they're not in the click. Some others too.
    qft

Daniel Saltman AKA: Maze
    bostondan2@gmail.com
    ***Security LLC
    837 gravier st apt 1207
    new orleans, Louisiana 70112
    (504) 621-9615

and now Hawaii

Saltman, Daniel
    2708 Kekuanoni St
    Honolulu, HI 96813-1117
    (808) 528-4951

Registrant: ***Security
    147 Carondelet St.
    Suite 1105
    New Orleans, LA 70130
    US

Domain name: ***SECURITY.COM
    Administrative Contact:
    LLC, ***Security bostondan@gmail.com
    147 Carondelet St.
    Suite 1105
    New Orleans, LA 70130
    US
    504-621-9614
    Technical Contact:
    LLC, ***Security bostondan@gmail.com
    147 Carondelet St.
    Suite 1105
    New Orleans, LA 70130
    US
    504-621-9614

Registrant: Thona Networks

837 gravier st
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
    Domain Name: VIIVFORUMS.COM
    Created on: 26-Aug-05
    Expires on: 26-Aug-07
    Last Updated on: 26-Aug-05

Administrative Contact:
    Saltman, Daniel bostondan@gmail.com
    Thona Networks
    837 gravier st
    United States
    (504) 621-9615
    Technical Contact:
    Saltman, Daniel bostondan@gmail.com
    Thona Networks
    837 gravier st
    United States
    (504) 621-9615

Anyone with DMV access?: license plate = 1762 YW

LINK: The dudes live journal

He uses the nick mazeleet to spam digg.com: http://www.digg.com/users/mazeleet

LINK: Here he is looking for a job

His ebay user ID is: dubmonkeydan
    Here is a link to where he was getting help on his hack about 3 weeks ago:
    http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache......eleet&hl=en

LINK: Screenshot of his paypal account

Another email address he uses and his AOL IM nick:
    saltoftheearth@email.com (on AOL IM : Maz31337 )

LINK: 30gigs.com: Maze set this up. It is a Scam!!! Also look at the joke of a privacy policy laugh.gif
    Travis.

ok... i am really lost... can som1 summarize it for me? thx

sm0ked ty for the info above. :D

hehe your welcome ? :P
    Travis.

what is it?!? :eek: