If p7 made night clubs..

User Tag List

If p7 made night clubs..

..they would probably be the shittest night clubs in the world, but they don't make night clubs they make hacks and omfg if they didn't make the best one ever!

I can honestly say i have never ever used a better hack. The aimbot is accurate, fast and can be tweaked for whatever you want like raging servers or playing "legit", with other random features such as team aim, anti-spawnprotection, and a vector aimbot you can't go wrong. One of the best features has gotta be the no spread though, i dunno why it's different but it just seems like it, it's....chunky....would be the best word to decribe it...dunno why it just is, and i love it! Also, earlier today i went on a cheat server with teh secks AA angles and fucked the all over :D (180/270 hehehe)

I also have TF2 lifetime, it's got everything you need apart from an aimbot, but for it's price atm i didnt expect one, nowhere else will you find a cheaper fully undetected tf2 multihack.

Fact of the matter is, i was sceptical at first, i didnt think it was gonna be as good as other hacks i've used but i though, whatever, i'll go ahead and get it, and im glad i did now.

P7...it's better than cancer!

true but...

Quote Originally Posted by savageprawnboy View Post
    I also have TF2 lifetime, it's got everything you need apart from an aimbot, but for it's price atm i didnt expect one, nowhere else will you find a cheaper fully undetected tf2 multihack.r!

Dj Fum1n. Why wouldnt P7 nightclub success? ;D

lol yeah then he would play that crap he plays on Ventrilo :D

coz unfortantly we can taimbot or WH in real life :P

A nightclup full of nerd cheaters.. I like that :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    A nightclup full of nerd cheaters.. I like that :D
    That would only happen when u are in a club.. On your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Critycal View Post
    That would only happen when u are in a club.. On your own.
    Your Probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by savageprawnboy View Post
    P7...it's better than cancer!
    fucking rifk

idn about a night club but i could see p7 doin a strip club