buying new pc s00n

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Eskimo

buying new pc s00n

y000, ima buy a new pc soon, but idk wut 1, pl0x post links if u got a idea, ill get liek ?500-800 so its not a too expensive comp lol

You should save your money and wait for prices to drop alittle more

GFX Moderator
    www.tigerdirect.com is teh best :)

He lives in the UK "?500-800" thats like a US site

GFX Moderator
    so lol his currency is more ^^ he get better deals :P

but then shipping is a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Vasuki View Post
    You should save your money and wait for prices to drop alittle more
    Ehm, when the prices have dropped the pc is old and new better stuff has come up for the prices he wanted to pay( new better hardware, but the technology have growed also ).

He lives in the UK "?500-800" thats like a US site
    1. No, he doesnt.
    2. You dont think he told the price in ? so everyone would understand w-e country they are on?

?500-800 he would only get an average comp and isnt ? the currency of some countries in the UK?

?500-800 he would only get an average comp and isnt ? the currency of some countries in the UK?
    Dont takes this wrong but, your retarted? :p

"some countries in the UK" - the UK is a country :eek:

Let me explain..

Eskimo wanted to buy a new pc, he were willing to pay 500-800?. Just because he said the price in ? dont show thats his from UK or anyware were they use ? as ordinary payment. If he said the ordinary payment in hes country for example : well it should cost around 5000-8000kr. Everybody here would like "wtf?,kr? whats that?".... so he converted 5000-8000kr to ? which is 500-800?.. You understand why now?

You know why im talking english ? Because not so many people at this forum would understand me if I speaked swedish! :cool:

Well you know what i mean... i just got up lol >.> and when im playing wow i dont read what i type lol... and to answer your question yes i am retarded

11. Page 1 of 2 12 Last