To all the nice but pro nerds out there

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

To all the nice but pro nerds out there

Well recently i've taken an interest in not doing much rl

and i've always wanted to know...

How do you hack?

I wanna know :(

Anyone experienced in any way explain what I need to learn to start off, and how long it took you guys etc. and how hard it is and what kind of things you can hack etc.. :)

I wanna hear your stories, cos I like listening to other people

And a bit of info: (Don't laugh, lol) but i'm only on HTML stages on learning

But I wanna learn computer stuff because I Realy don't see myself working in a builders yard or a bus driver or something.. im more of a computer dude :)

Learn C++ and your game... you can buy a book on basic stuff to learn how to code some stuff... but of course it's more advanced than that. :) I don't hack myself but I think reading itself is interesting so you have some kind of basic knowledge on things.

Reading ftw.

This is the only way to learn how to hack, Google

I wondered when that'd come up :)

But I expected loads of "Simple guide on hacking only $30!!!!" to come up so I didn't bother heh

But i'll try :)

ROFL:rolleyes:

I got this website, can anyone tell me if it's good/bad?

I downloaded Visual Basic 2008 but I have no clue in how to use it

I just want to try making programs for a bit of fun atm :)

C++ Language Tutorial

That's the website, heh

visual basic is real easy, you don't have to code the interface or anything. you get it done for you :)

the thing you do need to know is how to code and make strings so the buttons do what you want :P

as far as making programs, for beginners try making a program that calculates cost of pizza with different toppings, when those tabs are selected :)

Its actually easier than u think, Its basically A different format of english (if that makes sense lol )

So it's like a language

Like learning C++ is like learning French?

Crap comparison I know but I hope you guys get the idea of what i'm on about

It's still quite complicated I don't know what to put where, how to test it or what template to start off with lol

Update: I've attempted setting up php and apache to work together... but it's kind of an epic failure...

Done all the reconfigurations that are said about in the tutorials except i can't find one line which means my cPanel won't come up with my test, i've created folders and indexed those folders but it still won't work

I think i might just have to pay for a proper programming course lol... I want to know this stuff but the tutorials are somehow not very reliable

Unless someone has a simple tutorial they could possibly link, i think i'm gonna pack all these attempts in hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 Last