Ukera's Signature Shop.

User Tag List

Ukera's Signature Shop.

I'm rather new here and wish to be a valued member of the community, these signatures are free.

Heat:

Cyan(ide):

Into The Blue:

Just ask me for a free signature.
    If you want a render then send the picture to me.
    Last edited by tehukera; 9th December 2007 at 14:51.

Ukera if someone wants a sig he will make a thread with a request and if someone wants to make it he makes it for free...There is no reason for buying one

They are free :).

the funny thing is i saw these on deviant art as free download.......fail.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0ked View Post
    the funny thing is i saw these on deviant art as free download.......fail.......
    You're lying
    Link for proof.

EDIT:
    The only thing I got from DeviantArt was the brushes.

i have before my eyes where enough proof and dont call me a lier, i know for a fact i saw a pack of these, considering how crappy you implemented the txt

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0ked View Post
    i have before my eyes where enough proof and dont call me a lier, i know for a fact i saw a pack of these, considering how crappy you implemented the txt
    I made these, in this so called "pack" were they image files or .PSD?
    And since you cannot provide proof I'm going with you're a liar.
    edit:
    Actually I'm not too annoyed that you're trying to make me look like an idiot on the internet because these took barely in time to make, all I did was make the background black, create some new layers and add some white brushes (doom brushes) and then create a new layer and with the same brushes slightly dot over the image in black (randomly, barely any) set that to overlay. I then created a colour adjustment layer and fiddled with the colour for a while until I got what I wanted - it barely took any time at all so I'm not bothered what you think.
    Last edited by tehukera; 9th December 2007 at 17:02.

Lol @ tehukera before you say something about Sm0ked look what he made and then look again your

they where psd files, i dont want to embaress you by linking them, if someone wants a sig they will request it. closed.