Can you guys do this?

User Tag List

Can you guys do this?

Hi

I was wondering can u give more info and instructions on the download of files.

For example with the very first link to Spiderman 3 film WTF do i do with the first .rar file? And has anyone cracked or have Premium account? Because i don't feel like waiting 90 minutes to download the .rar part 2 and so on til .rar part 15.

So can you give noobs like me tips? because i don't know what i am suppose 2 do with the .rar files for the movies and so on.

Great site thanks :)

if u send the girl on your sig to my house i will buy u an account there... xD sry but i cant help u someone offers a time stopper @ warez ...maybe that works

here is the link :Rapidshare time stopper! - Project-7.net - Stealing Your Proofens
    Last edited by Fraktal; 11th December 2007 at 17:00. Reason: put link
    For any help & requests or to discuss current discounts, you can contact me on Skype.

k thanks for the quick reply Kelly Brook will be round around 8ish :D:D:D

can she come to mine after? :p

as borat would say, VERY NICEE
    ^_^

no noobish questions towards warez.
    if u arent able to download then let it.

---close---

why cant you people use torrents? Good speeds, not fake files (at least very often)

Torrents are slow if you got a shitload of leechs, rapidshare pwns all, and always fast. Torrents sap all your resources, and kill upload, if it ain't new, good luck finding a fast one, unless you pay for it.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7