Hellb0y: u suck
    Hellb0y: ur clan sucks
    Hellb0y: gg
    Hellb0y: ur site sukcs
    infamousxero: :-\
    infamousxero: k

pwnt?

seriously learn to code not to ask me

Fucking owned. Fuck all these nubs, they get banned 24/7. They talk bout crackin epic+p7, but really they can't do shit but sell pubs and vip's that don't have anti-leak, GG.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

HAHAH telling me to learn to code? with ur fuckin royalhack tweak.. u cant code for shit u rename the same cheat 20 times add a new border and think ur the shit cuz u can tweak royalhack? just cuz u dont know how to do it u gotta call ur spam shit in hudredraw LOL.. its ok i learned how to hook game events.. so ill progress u can rename the same cheat, and ill just continue to crack ur hacks and put em on my site for free.. and steal ur vips.. gg.. and genocide ur a fuckin nerd.. u ban me cuz i own ur bitch ass u even said "oh ill admit ur hack owns bla bla bla" keep using that awp and autowall cuz u cant hang with the real hackers.. im sure one of u faggot ass nerds will edit or delete my post because u dont want ur internet friends to know the truth.. you suck.. p7 sucks.. genoc1de is a fuckin dork.. game over..

Quote Originally Posted by genoc1de View Post
    Fucking owned. Fuck all these nubs, they get banned 24/7. They talk bout crackin epic+p7, but really they can't do shit but sell pubs and vip's that don't have anti-leak, GG.
    haha pwnd :D

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by xero7o7 View Post
    HAHAH telling me to learn to code? with ur fuckin royalhack tweak.. u cant code for shit u rename the same cheat 20 times add a new border and think ur the shit cuz u can tweak royalhack? just cuz u dont know how to do it u gotta call ur spam shit in hudredraw LOL.. its ok i learned how to hook game events.. so ill progress u can rename the same cheat, and ill just continue to crack ur hacks and put em on my site for free.. and steal ur vips.. gg.. and genocide ur a fuckin nerd.. u ban me cuz i own ur bitch ass u even said "oh ill admit ur hack owns bla bla bla" keep using that awp and autowall cuz u cant hang with the real hackers.. im sure one of u faggot ass nerds will edit or delete my post because u dont want ur internet friends to know the truth.. you suck.. p7 sucks.. genoc1de is a fuckin dork.. game over..
    Hm... stfu!? :rolleyes:

T0ny
    loluraged

Blog Entries
    pls no dont crax my hax

Hellb0y

p7 sucks... was p7 the 1 asking you how to code a simple Buy bot??? no get the fuck of my forums stop refreashing our page for new source code sniplets your a noob gtfo faggot.

gg

o noez crack p7z stealing our vips... and members... we have 6k gg u got owned rofl

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last