P7 testeemoniuhl. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I dont care much what others say or have tested. I used both Windows XP X32 and X64. Vista X64 works way better than XP X64 i.m.o.

Especially my sound applications run so much smoother and I can run more of them simultaneously than I could in XP.

EDIT:

Sorry Josh, didn't read your question in your last post.
    Why I need 8gb of ram? I'm into video editing and Sound/Audio design. Right now my host is using 6.8gb of my ram.

And yes, I do have multiple HDDs. I'm running 4x 1TB in raid5 (video and audio data) and 1x 300gb velociraptor (os and installed applications)

Installing XP for just one game is crazy.
    Last edited by provokatr; 18th October 2008 at 15:04.

Xp 64 bit, suck ass.. Well, when i first brought vista, i thought it would be the worst OS ever, but no.. actually its very gut? Teh only prob i have is VIP hack not working. Im not a coder, but why can't you code it to 64 bit? I used the hack before, while i had 64 bit, why did it work there?

Everything 4Gigs ->, isn't used, unless you do high graphic things etc :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by provokatr View Post
    I dont care much what others say or have tested. I used both Windows XP X32 and X64. Vista X64 works way better than XP X64 i.m.o.

Especially my sound applications run so much smoother and I can run more of them simultaneously than I could in XP.

EDIT:

Sorry Josh, didn't read your question in your last post.
    Why I need 8gb of ram? I'm into video editing and Sound/Audio design. Right now my host is using 6.8gb of my ram.

And yes, I do have multiple HDDs. I'm running 4x 1TB in raid5 (video and audio data) and 1x 300gb velociraptor (os and installed applications)

Installing XP for just one game is crazy.
    Stop complaining then.
    I can't tailor make everything in the hack for every operating system or runtime environment, if I add something and it doesn't work on other operating systems then that's just how it is until I find a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by slabhouse View Post
    Windows is 7 coming soon, it's proven XP is better and more reliable than vista, vista is a bunch of shitty functions and visual themes, you can download the theme from crystal XP if you love it that much.

Just because Microsoft won't be releasing updates for XP doesn't make it dead, dying or insecure. I run untouched 2003 clean install of XP, I have it installed on 4 different partitions out of 8 partitions and 3 HDDS I have. If you have 8 gigs of ram I'm sure you must have more than 1 hdd.

Honestly sounds like you're lacking a bit of knowledge on this matter.

oh btw why do you need 8gb of ram, I have 6 gigs of kingston 1066 shit plugged in, running 32bit thou, 3.25gb max, I never utilize over 45% of it and trust me I have ALOT of programs running at once.
    The beta was OK. It's not like you need to buy Windows, its ALL Free.

Page 2 of 2 First 12