Zero Please Read

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Zero Please Read

I am NOT looking 2 get banned i just thought i'd ask since u disable you'r pm's.

Well since you have chosen that no one can PM you i thought i'd ask here.

You sent me pm about how i get a sig infraction, well WTF is this about?

What is wrong with it?

Can you tell me what is wrong with my sig.

it's a women in her bra and pants, but people have racial sigs. Please tell me how this works out.

I am NOT looking 2 get banned i just thought i'd ask since u disable you'r pm's.
    So people are allowed racial slurs in their sigs but i am not allowed a pretty lady in there?

I am not annoyed i just want 2 know. So i would like an answer please.

I don't mind it. Im sure no one else really cares either.

RIFK, SIG INFRACTION.

HE'S NOT EVEN MOD.

Don't even worry about that nub. He doesn't have any status of moderator or administrator.

Blog Entries
    i demand noodz of sig or gtfo

o ok thanks guy

Keep up the hard work :)

No problem Hitman.

I warned him with infractions because there are still young people watching these websites at home. or at school

if youu get caught on school because you are looking at p7 what's not a crime but when you see the forum you often see a half-naked girl.. that's wrong dude. you get my point? i know it's not violating. that's why it where infractions, i reversed them because i get your point but pleas understand me to.

Ok?

ps : you can pm me..
    Last edited by Zєяo; 21st December 2007 at 08:44.

Who the fuck cares. Like their mommy's gonna come up here and complain. We will ban her ass, first we shank her then we ban. Second of all, if they're 6 or 7... Why are they on this website with all this profanity. Parent's should already know since they are too young to be on a website not sponsored for their child/children.

i was talking about TEACHERS :D

Who cares about a teacher, gg.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last