Beat America's Army training

User Tag List

Beat America's Army training

Ok so i completed the training but I had 2 reformat my pc. And i think it was on the P7 forums hwere i read about a programme that makes you complete all the trianing missions.

Can anyone tell me or give me a link where i can find a way 2 beat the training missions because I don't really feel like doing the training all over again.

i have searched P7 forums, i also search America and America's Army and found nothing.

Please help me.

Thanks

Try google.com

As far as completing training goes though, you can edit it manually. Which is what the program does essentially.

http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blamericasarmy.htm

just confess you cant beat Training! :D

lol he cant beat training lol. theres a hack my freind made witch complete's it all even the SF ones
    Travis.

lol the Sf where easy as hell, just i did not like the mission were u crawl. If i was in the army i would have just bombed the shit out of it all then run in and own every1 like boom headshot with my AWP (50 cal) whaoaoaoaoaoa

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman509 View Post
    lol the Sf where easy as hell, just i did not like the mission were u crawl. If i was in the army i would have just bombed the shit out of it all then run in and own every1 like boom headshot with my AWP (50 cal) whaoaoaoaoaoa
    Ban him admin he hax

Hellb0y
    k so i completed the training but I had 2 reformat my pc.
    Reformating has no Effect on your account, just login and your training should be compleated.

see? he cant beat the training :D

Quote Originally Posted by Hellb0y View Post
    Reformating has no Effect on your account, just login and your training should be compleated.
    Cool i just need a find me account :(

thanks