HoH 2nd Vid

User Tag List

Thread: HoH 2nd Vid

HoH 2nd Vid

I took a long time prepping this and planning for this video. Overall--the message is not just transparent, but also metaphorical. The song blends in with the art direction of the video well---and it's definitely longer than the previous iteration of my film for HoH. Note that every video I have made so far and will make are different---something most people have not seen altogether and taken from a fresh perspective on the little things we take for granted or the larger things in life we lose to find the smaller meaning of.

Enjoy these videos---and make your own summaries as to my messages for them other than the clear indications. There is always more to be learned in everything; I have come to find.

"Obfuscation" High quality download is recommended:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bmejnwimmuy

Metacafe of "Obfuscation:"

[ame]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/991256/hoh_vip_hack_final/[/ame]

I expected a little bit more raging oO

this movie is a trip lol

You are a nub with raging, sorry again.

Put your fucking smooth on 0.

Other than that. You spent a lot of times on details, glad to see that though.

Raging is horrible, look for better settings...

Post your current settings on P7 and we can help you out.

Duck1e...I appreciate your kind remarks--but my videos are not for raging. I never said I was a rager at HoH. They are simply to show the name. I appreciate you seeing the video though. Thanks m8.
    Last edited by Altair; 30th December 2007 at 07:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    this movie is a trip lol
    lmao :p

i give this movie a 6/10

Thank you.

horrible video...
    I am really really dissappointed of how slow it is... everything ... every effect is so slooow.... people don't want to watch slow pointless videos.
    Try Again!