1st HoH video

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: 1st HoH video

1st HoH video

Hey All,

I worked my butt off on this video--with the song being composed by me.

I ENCOURAGE everyone to download the 55MB High-Res file. You won't regret it!
    High Quality Server Download
    HOH3.avi

[ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/986940/hoh_v4_public_hook_movie_trailer/"]HoH V4 Public Hook Movie Trailer Video[/ame]

Note: All the following video links to HoH are just so that people here can see some of my previous projects.

Altair = M3nly

good...
    Last edited by rev0lution; 29th December 2007 at 20:04.

I'm sorry but you have the worst HOH Public Settings For Raging A Public Server.

wow shoulda been all headshots ducky couldent have said it better

nice vid... but u didnt work ur ass off... watch my videos and then tell who worked his ass out....
    youtube.com/impulz0r

Impulse...I've seen them---and they fail to impress. It's just footage of you killing and some lame effects. Sorry to say it--but if you think I didn't work my ass off--then you definitely have a longer way to go.

Nightmare--it just comes to show that I fail to care about what you say. If I can recall some of your A***ING wisdom--"there's no killing..that's fucking gay!" Here--and especially at HoH. We both know you don't like me--and the feelings are mutual. And frankly, I couldn't give 2 cents of a fuck if he was a better editor than me. But the key thing is, he needs to first get to that level first without acting like he's there.

Normally you use hacks to rage and you don't show personal feelings in these vids ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last