What a well put-together hack

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

What a well put-together hack

I've been a VIP here on and off for a few months. Every subscription has been 1 month in length. After I installed Vista x64, I could no longer use this hack and was highly disappointed. However, now that I am running Windows 7 x86, I eagerly came back to this piece of software!

With that all out of the way, let's move on to my testimonial.

Upon purchasing the hack for 30 days, I had my HWID in the system within an hour or so. And I was ready to start hacking again. Talk about speedy support!

Legit:
    Amazing. That is about the only word I can use to describe this. In the entire time I've ever used this hack "legit" I have only been accused of hacking ONCE. And that was by some ass-hurt little punk on the server. Needless to say, that accusation went nowhere as no one on the server agreed. I have never used any other hack that looks this legit. And with the countless options, along with plenty of premade configurations within the community, it is so easy to tweak the hack to your liking while maintaining that legit look.

Rage:
    My god, this is hilarious. I think I've been called every name in the book. Loser, baddie, virgin, waste of breath, basement dwelling pale piece-o-shit hacker. All while I'm 1 shotting heads left and right at ease. The best part is, they can't do a damn thing to stop you. They can try their damnedest to insult you, but never stop you. I love it. This aimbot is amazingly accurate and fast in every way. If I happen to run into other hackers in the server I'm attempting to rage, they don't stand a fucking chance.

I would comment on HvH, but I have barely done any personally. So I don't feel I'm qualified to speak on it. I will say that this hack is the best I have ever used, and well worth the price of admission. I plan on purchasing lifetime when this month ends. Thank you P7 team for this great piece of software.

Indeed a nice one
    nigga stole my sig

Thank you for your testimonial, enjoy your extra 7 days.

Very nice man! You deserve the extra days. Happy fragging!
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

Holy; Nice testimonial

I have to be honest, I didn't even realize I would get extra days for this. Very cool, and another reason why I'm loving this hack and community.

awesome testimonial

Good job on the testimonial.

I agree with you, p7 owns ALL.

Good test.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last