A Question

User Tag List

Thread: A Question

A Question

Any way to pay without using paypal? If I log on and pay it will bounce, I can't pay without logging on, it tells me I already have an account and makes me log in... :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Livelethal View Post
    Any way to pay without using paypal? If I log on and pay it will bounce, I can't pay without logging on, it tells me I already have an account and makes me log in... :eek:
    make new email then make new log in

If I do that it will tell me the credit card I'm using is already on another account...

Quote Originally Posted by Livelethal View Post
    If I do that it will tell me the credit card I'm using is already on another account...
    hmmmm well i dunno then m8 :D

>.< I'll have to wait until later then (Today or tomorrow :D) unless anyone else has any other ideas? :p

when you go to pay click pay with credit card instead of logging in, fill it all out and stuff then it'll say you have an account but just click pay without loggin in or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    when you go to pay click pay with credit card instead of logging in, fill it all out and stuff then it'll say you have an account but just click pay without loggin in or w/e.
    Tried that once, it wanted me to log in anyways...I'll try again here in a little bit.:)