Minecraft - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Minecraft

Lmao minecraft... I know some total faggots who play that...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmy View Post
    Lmao minecraft... I know some total faggots who play that...
    You could explain the game instead of typing shit :-P...

www.minecraft.net

Minecraft is developed by Markus Persson. It's been under development since about May 10, 2009.

Markus:

I started Minecraft after playing some Infiniminer with a couple of people from TigSource.
    I realized that a game that simple yet that dynamic had a lot of potential to turn into a really great game, and kept coming up with things I wanted to change and stuff I wanted to add.
    I had recently quit my job as a game developer to be able to focus more on indie game dev during my free time, and I was looking for a new game to develop. I had a few ideas floating around, but most required really long development times.

These two factors led to Minecraft.

Minecraft is a sandbox game, The old/classic is free, try it our self..

Quote Originally Posted by Hackeballe View Post
    www.minecraft.net

Minecraft is developed by Markus Persson. It's been under development since about May 10, 2009.

Markus:

I started Minecraft after playing some Infiniminer with a couple of people from TigSource.
    I realized that a game that simple yet that dynamic had a lot of potential to turn into a really great game, and kept coming up with things I wanted to change and stuff I wanted to add.
    I had recently quit my job as a game developer to be able to focus more on indie game dev during my free time, and I was looking for a new game to develop. I had a few ideas floating around, but most required really long development times.

These two factors led to Minecraft.

Minecraft is a sandbox game, The old/classic is free, try it our self..
    Thanks alot :-)...

No problem bro♥

Blog Entries
    really addicted to this game atm, will post up some vids of my crib soon

Quote Originally Posted by STR View Post
    really addicted to this game atm, will post up some vids of my crib soon
    Please do so, so i can decide to buy it or not. And also does it have any cheats etc ?

yes there are some cheats, speedhack etc.

i will post too.

Now it's not a game, but once I spent a lot of time on one server, creating a bunch of castles and a couple of clans there, it was fun. Just the server life of minecraft shows its maximum potential.

Page 2 of 2 First 12