lool guyz - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: lool guyz

Quote Originally Posted by X T C View Post
    I actually live in my mother's attic...
    That does actually explain alot.
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Respect is earned not asked.

Touché.
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

Quote Originally Posted by Honor3 View Post
    a lot*

Quote Originally Posted by ShawshanK View Post
    Man this XTC is really high. Suddenly came out of nowhere & insulting everyone :-\.
    Anyways, I am doing Computer science & also working for Google as a designer :-).
    Quote Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
    You are mentally challenged if you think you are making a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweerAsBro View Post
    hmm can see why honor gives u a hard time. Your a dickhead
    Please post screenshot of your PP, where you make 2500 $ + A month, then I will allow you to talk with me. If you do not post screenshot, refrain from contacting me further or trying to flame me, because you are on the level of a maggot right now.

Intentional.

Don't T_T now.
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Intentional.

Don't T_T now.
    You intentionally misspelled a word? LOL Worse excuse ever. If you had said typo I may have believed you. Fucking dumb ass.

Man this XTC is really high. Suddenly came out of nowhere & insulting everyone :-\.
    Anyways, I am doing Computer science & also working for Google as a designer :-).
    Please post screenshot of your PP, where you make 2500 $ + A month, then I will allow you to talk with me. If you do not post screenshot, refrain from contacting me further or trying to flame me, because you are on the level of a maggot right now.

He was obviously kidding...
    nigga stole my sig

I always write "a lot" as alot. I know my mistake and I choose not to correct it. That has been the case for many years. If it was a typo or a subconscious grammatical error, I would of said so. I'm mature enough. But I think you should grow up a little bit.

Remember this, no matter what, my grammar will always be better than yours.

Regards,

I always write "a lot" as alot. I know my mistake and I choose not to correct it. That has been the case for many years. If it was a typo or a subconscious grammatical error, I would of said so. I'm mature enough. But I think you should grow up a little bit.

Remember this, no matter what, my grammar will always be better than yours.

Regards,
    It's would have, not would of....

LOL QQ more.

And you choose to be wrong? LOL The truth hurts doesn't it. Aussies don't get taught correct English in school.
    Last edited by X T C; 6th April 2011 at 12:06. Reason: added some moar

True, now that I admit was a grammatical mistake. But do I care? No not at all. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah I'll go cry about my grammatical error. You WoW fag.

Yeah I choose to be wrong. I like alot better than a lot. Deal with it.

I'm not an Aussie, and you're right, we don't get taught proper English and I guess English being my second language puts me at a disadvantage. Yet I'm still better than you. Haha fucking Step.

So is this what you do all day? Sit in your mothers attic looking for English errors? Hoping you shall come across one, two maybe three? Does it make you happy? Does it make you special? Does your life feel momentarily complete? You need to get out some more. Go see your neighbourhood for the first time, meet a girl. LOL nah I'd much rather you end it right there. Bridge? JUMP!

But please keep humouring me. I love to see you squirm in attempt to get at my nerves. It's wonderful to see you try and in process end up striking your own nerves.

^Spot all the errors. Have fun.

Don't be mad boy, Don't be mad now.

kthxbai, ;)

Blog Entries
    you collect your gyro
    i shut down shops like a cyclone

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last