Site 404 Errors + Lifetime Subs!

User Tag List

Blog Entries

Site 404 Errors + Lifetime Subs!

Hello I am just making a quick post to inform you that we are aware of the 404 errors occurring on our forum and are collectively working towards fixing it as soon as possible, if you receive and error please wait a few minutes and fresh the page.

I would also like to let everyone know our lifetime subs have been re-enabled until May 10th, for a price of 61.50$ you will get access to undetected cheats for CS:Source , CoD MW2, CoD4 , CoD: Black Ops FOREVER!.

Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawshanK View Post
    Man this XTC is really high. Suddenly came out of nowhere & insulting everyone :-\.
    Anyways, I am doing Computer science & also working for Google as a designer :-).
    Quote Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
    You are mentally challenged if you think you are making a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by SweerAsBro View Post
    hmm can see why honor gives u a hard time. Your a dickhead
    Quote Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
    Please post screenshot of your PP, where you make 2500 $ + A month, then I will allow you to talk with me. If you do not post screenshot, refrain from contacting me further or trying to flame me, because you are on the level of a maggot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by X T C View Post
    Good news!
    Indeed it is
    nigga stole my sig

Where to buy the lifetime sub? I didn't see the item in the [Buy VIP hacks] section.

I think its the one labeled "2 years"

Regards,
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Respect is earned not asked.

It's a shame I've already got a lifetime sub.
    Now's the chance to get a great deal.
    Although the errors are getting annoying.

Yeah Sall good mofo =D
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Respect is earned not asked.