Cs go VIP Hack review!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Cs go VIP Hack review!

The hack itself is very good! Injected multiple times without any problems! I would recommend, and I can't wait for the final release.. For me I just got a majorly disruptive global cooldown.. Hopefully it won't turn into a vac ban.. but I was smart.. just people thinking I'm cheating when I was playing with just ESP Like I normally would.. Just knowing where people where.. no wallbangs.. no nothing.. but still would 100% Reccomend!

Quote Originally Posted by bean94 View Post
    The hack itself is very good! Injected multiple times without any problems! I would recommend, and I can't wait for the final release.. For me I just got a majorly disruptive global cooldown.. Hopefully it won't turn into a vac ban.. but I was smart.. just people thinking I'm cheating when I was playing with just ESP Like I normally would.. Just knowing where people where.. no wallbangs.. no nothing.. but still would 100% Reccomend!
    Thanks you on the positive review! Make sure to look "legit" when you hack, otherwise Overwatch can catch you :( and play safe. I am adding you a 1 week Premium extension, courtesy of Project-7!

Hello and thank you for your opinion on the alpha release! Do remember not to experiment many different hacks, because if you DO get a BAN, you will not be able to accurately point out which one of the hacks made you banned, since valve uses delayed bans. That means, you can get banned 2 months later for using a hack, for example.

Yeah I've had to buy a new cs go account due to it being vac banned due to overwatch... I was playing legit as possible.. pretty annoyed right now.. but It's not your guys fault!

Yeah I've had to buy a new cs go account due to it being vac banned due to overwatch... I was playing legit as possible.. pretty annoyed right now.. but It's not your guys fault!
    It takes quite some concentration to not get carried away by using ESP

I lost my account to overwatch, maybe blatant with the esp but i'd like to think not.

Too many kids out playing the game and they can't handle getting killed.

The hack looks promising but to my high hopes it is far from finished.
    Staff seems to be open for suggestions and follows up on things that does not work 100%

Glad i decided to purchase this neat software ...... ehhh forum access :)

Quote Originally Posted by xavier71 View Post
    I lost my account to overwatch, maybe blatant with the esp but i'd like to think not.

Too many kids out playing the game and they can't handle getting killed.

The hack looks promising but to my high hopes it is far from finished.
    Staff seems to be open for suggestions and follows up on things that does not work 100%

Glad i decided to purchase this neat software ...... ehhh forum access :)
    One thing i guarantee you, the finished project will blast away all of your high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    One thing i guarantee you, the finished project will blast away all of your high hopes.
    I hope that there will be anti-aim , fakeangles and other hvh features.

Yes, i dont "legit cheat" only rage.

Quote Originally Posted by qsyg View Post
    Yes, i dont "legit cheat" only rage.
    Rage will certainly be an option. We used to make preset configs for the hacks, back in the days. My rage cfg was pretty crazy tbh...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last