Cs go VIP Hack review! - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by qsyg View Post
    Yes, i dont "legit cheat" only rage.
    Rage will certainly be an option. We used to make preset configs for the hacks, back in the days. My rage cfg was pretty crazy tbh...

anybody know how to untie my account i created with a new cs go? from my old one?

Can you please specify whaT you mean? Also,please request support in the appropriate section.

Cs go VIP Hack review

I think this is a great idea. I always like to read the response that an author has given to your review.

is it safe from vac ban or overwatch if u play rage ? every other cheats can also be safe from vac and overwatch if u play legit and not so obvious ! im looking for a rage cheat that can be secure from ban if this one is, im gnna get it because i also heard there are some cheats that u can clear ur reports , thats why im asking

A Cheat cant be Overwatch safe or not. Overwatch work with ingame reports. That means if you cheat obivous and Players will report you Overwatch Users will recive a demo of your reported Game. And if they all see that you are cheating you will get a Overwatch ban.
    The cheat is acutally VAC undetected since over 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by xmetiix View Post
    is it safe from vac ban or overwatch if u play rage ? every other cheats can also be safe from vac and overwatch if u play legit and not so obvious ! im looking for a rage cheat that can be secure from ban if this one is, im gnna get it because i also heard there are some cheats that u can clear ur reports , thats why im asking
    Let me make it simple, yes there are some cheats (private only)that do include an overwatch spoofer thing which I'm pretty sure you will not get so easily. You will have to play at least 500$ for it, if not more. But! You will not regret PROJECT-7 either, because of it's VAC security. It hasn't been detected since it's release (which is 18-19 months, not sure I stopped counting). If you are looking for a public and EXTREMELY secure (public doesn't mean free) cheat, buy PROJECT-7!
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Help others even knowing that they can not compensate for the love and support you!

No hack/cheat support via private message

I think Valve is waiting to detect before big events such as Dreamhack to try to avoid cheaters using cheats during the major.

Quote Originally Posted by mehz4 View Post
    I think Valve is waiting to detect before big events such as Dreamhack to try to avoid cheaters using cheats during the major.
    Valve can't detect private cheats. (Less than 10 users). They don't even care.

Page 2 of 2 First 12