Retrieving items from a VAC Banned account

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Retrieving items from a VAC Banned account

Hi, I'm Dad. I was on the good old internet searching and searching for possible ways to retrieve items from a vac banned account. I stumbled upon a website where someone had been promoting a retrieval service. I added their skype and the name happened to be "CS:GO Cheats & Hacks | www.project-7.net" So the second I saw this I thought 2 things.

1. Hey I remember project-7 I used their hacks before in CSS.
    2. Hey this guy probably is always on those forums or works for them

With this being said it is obvious that I'm here in search of this person I added on skype. They have not added me or messaged me back. I really do want to get my items retrieved and I'm willing to pay for the service but I need solid proof that it's valid and if you give me an idiotic price it's not happening. But thank you in advance if you're able to help me or even willing to put in the time, it's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad View Post
    Hi, I'm Dad. I was on the good old internet searching and searching for possible ways to retrieve items from a vac banned account. I stumbled upon a website where someone had been promoting a retrieval service. I added their skype and the name happened to be "CS:GO Cheats & Hacks | www.project-7.net" So the second I saw this I thought 2 things.

1. Hey I remember project-7 I used their hacks before in CSS.
    2. Hey this guy probably is always on those forums or works for them

With this being said it is obvious that I'm here in search of this person I added on skype. They have not added me or messaged me back. I really do want to get my items retrieved and I'm willing to pay for the service but I need solid proof that it's valid and if you give me an idiotic price it's not happening. But thank you in advance if you're able to help me or even willing to put in the time, it's appreciated.
    Yea, one of the reputable old members here is doing the service, but it is underground, meaning not available to just anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jey View Post
    Yea, one of the reputable old members here is doing the service, but it is underground, meaning not available to just anyone.
    Heck yeah that's great news. If it's possible could I get in contact with him? I understand it's not for anybody but I don't want to make that connection and attempt to get the service. Really want my items back.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad View Post
    Heck yeah that's great news. If it's possible could I get in contact with him? I understand it's not for anybody but I don't want to make that connection and attempt to get the service. Really want my items back.
    PM me your Skype and I'll tell him to add you.

Impossible ;O

I am in need of retrieving lost items as well.
    please contact.
    willing to allow the member to keep butterfly-knife as payment.

well i give it a shot can the guy still do the impossible or not? very thankful if you respond

Instead of asking to contact why not post your skype and actually show some inventory links...
    I have retired from Project-7

Please contact Josh for all queries and messages regarding P7

My new acc:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255947216/
    From my old acc's inv:http://steamcommunity.com/id/DSKNiR/inventory/
    You can have the hole inv. I just want my knife back.

This is my account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255167365/ and my skype is thedonzogonzo, i tried to add this email on skype that i found on an old forum claiming to do vac recoveries for donations live:patbateman and the name is "CS:GO Cheats & Hacks | www.project-7.net" which lead me here and i would be happy to give an item from my inventory like the vulcan or something or would also be willing to pay via paypal if trusted service. Thanks for the time -Don

Page 1 of 2 12 Last