EvoLAN (CS:GO) [VIP-CHEAT] - Page 26

User Tag List

Quote Originally Posted by Laurzen View Post
    safe on mm?, and where do i purchase it?
    Of course and here: https://www.project-7.net/forum/payments.php?tabid=51

can the admins be more active pls? Have been waitnig for help 20hours...

Quote Originally Posted by aaja2313 View Post
    can the admins be more active pls? Have been waitnig for help 20hours...
    Have our apologies, but please post the issue as your own thread in the Customer Support forum so professional, paid staff can help you!

With whom you can talk about the selection of the reader? There is no help menu, tell me who to communicate with.

Please care to answer me :-)
    1.if i buy evolan i hope i will get evolu7ion along with it too ..
    2.Will evo lan work on all PC with any windows OS like windows 7 ,8 ,10 ?
    3.is the trigger key confugurable to any key and is there a panic key to toggle the hack on nd off
    4.the exe file am i able to change the name of it ? And if possible the icon of the file to a notepad icon , so when i use my USB , i can tell my friends its just a notepad cfg :-)
    5.how long it will take for you to give me hack if i pay you via bitcoin
    :-) ty

I want to buy it but i have a question, lan cheat means that when i will go in like tournament on public internet computers i dont need HWID reset and i can run hacks on other PC too ?

Quote Originally Posted by kartoza View Post
    I want to buy it but i have a question, lan cheat means that when i will go in like tournament on public internet computers i dont need HWID reset and i can run hacks on other PC too ?
    Hey @kartoza ,
    You do not have to worry about HWID resets, because we are not charging any fees for it - of course we have system which is detecting bad behaviors.
    If you need help, just create a thread in this section. Click-Me
    I will not reply by PMs in such situations.

so its to my understanding the lan cheat has the trigger settings hardcoded to fire at random intervals

i try to change the settings and it doesnt seem to adjust it seems to fire too slow if im holding an angle might take 3 seconds for it to react

id it still undetected ??? on esea at 2017

Quote Originally Posted by SKjTTLE View Post
    id it still undetected ??? on esea at 2017
    Yes boss