Project-7 CSGO Cheats - EvoFREE v3.5 - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I don't know why are you guys complaining about the free version as it is only there to be tested in offline mode, so you cannot get banned. It's meant to be as a ''test'' to see how the Premium cheat looks like. Free cheats will ALWAYS get detected or outdated within a week or two, no matter which provider you go to. + It's no one's fault that you got VAC banned because you knew the risk of using this cheat. But if you go PREMIUM, I ensure you a much better security with more and better features.

This doesn't work. I load cs, load the cheat, hit enter, go into a game, and nothing. I did all the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages things, and they're all up to date. So I don't know what the problem is??

Sadly got VAC banned today. But there is a 50% chance that it has been caused by the same reason as for my old acc has been banned (virus).

Gotta get a premium version when I buy a new acc in the next sale lol.

Quote Originally Posted by aiimsh0ckz View Post
    Sadly got VAC banned today. But there is a 50% chance that it has been caused by the same reason as for my old acc has been banned (virus).

Gotta get a premium version when I buy a new acc in the next sale lol.
    We have released new public!
    But we still recommend Premium for 100% Security.

Page 3 of 3 First 123