Project-7 CSGO Cheats - EvoFREE v4.0 [SPECIAL RELEASE] - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    - I would recommend you to wait for new version, but you can do whatever u want tho

VAC IS BANNIG FOR THIS CHEAT DON'T USE IT OR YOU WILL GET VAC BAN! GOT IT JUST NOW!

Thanks i will try

Got vac banned :(

However, you cant force me to buy your premium cheat by getting vac ban of your pub cheat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerhardine View Post
    However, you cant force me to buy your premium cheat by getting vac ban of your pub cheat.
    Nobody forcing you to do anything....
    Follow my DJ mix's at http://mixcloud.com/universes-bigger/

Contact me on SKYPE: P7Cheats

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhardine View Post
    It is always a better decision to buy 1 month sub to test things out. Do not worry brother, our service at the moment is not beatable and remember that we are still improving.

How long does it take for the new Pub version? I am looking for the premium version, but atm im broke asf :D want to test Wh and trigger, i wouldnt use any other feature.
    Do you guys have a "light version" like iniuria? The hack with only a few decent(trigger, wh) cheats, but like -50% off the price. And i also want to see how safe it is, i know p7 back then from css, a few yrs ago and it was pretty good for legit cheating, i never got an vac ban. would love to see the same in csgo now. Is the Pub version as safe as the Premium version?
    Last edited by schutz; 4th July 2016 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by schutz View Post
    How long does it take for the new Pub version? I am looking for the premium version, but atm im broke asf :D want to test Wh and trigger, i wouldnt use any other feature.
    Do you guys have a "light version" like iniuria? The hack with only a few decent(trigger, wh) cheats, but like -50% off the price. And i also want to see how safe it is, i know p7 back then from css, a few yrs ago and it was pretty good for legit cheating, i never got an vac ban. would love to see the same in csgo now. Is the Pub version as safe as the Premium version?
    I doubt that they have any "light version" available.
    How safe is the premium cheat? Simple, extremely safe. xD
    No, the free version is NOT safe as the premium version and will most likely get you VAC banned due to it's popularity and it being there as a "test". You may use it in insecure mode and try it out.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last