P7 review for esea + esl - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    For Faceit clips you could send with the cheat usage, I can reward you greatly for your time and effort.
    Do you want like shadowplay demos or the game demos ?
    If you want ing demos i will look as soon as i am home. i think i have 2 - 3 aces but for normal people it could look like a hvh :D the clips are from recent tournaments i played and the other team is skilled too /faceitlvl9+

if all this is real like the ESEA,FaceIT,ESL Cheat is Undetected i'd like to a video

Quote Originally Posted by Carb0N View Post
    Do you want like shadowplay demos or the game demos ?
    If you want ing demos i will look as soon as i am home. i think i have 2 - 3 aces but for normal people it could look like a hvh :D the clips are from recent tournaments i played and the other team is skilled too /faceitlvl9+

Both I guess xD.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-7-7-7 View Post
    if all this is real like the ESEA,FaceIT,ESL Cheat is Undetected i'd like to a video
    esea idk but on faceit and esl i can tell you that it is true. i am using it for now close to 3 months and played on esl and faceit . aroound 60 games on faceit including cups and on esl arround 20 games including cups . i only got baned on my old account for cheating on esl because i forgott to turn off no flash xD wasnt that smart xD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Both I guess xD.
    I cant send you shadowplay gameplay of my main because i have way to much to lose in the german scene if anyone sees that but i could send you a hole faceit game on my smurf . its faceit lvl 8 so this isnt a problem. then you can pick the highlights you want

Quote Originally Posted by Carb0N View Post
    I cant send you shadowplay gameplay of my main because i have way to much to lose in the german scene if anyone sees that but i could send you a hole faceit game on my smurf . its faceit lvl 8 so this isnt a problem. then you can pick the highlights you want
    That would be nice!

Page 2 of 2 First 12