My review.

User Tag List

Thread: My review.

My review.

Hey guys,
    since I've been around for some time (with a pause though) I thought I may drop a review now :) hf

When I recently started playing again I was glad to buy P7 again, with help of it I soon was able to reach my LE rank again.
    While P7 offers you "just" a wallhack, triggerbot and VRA (+ noflash which I don't recommend) it's perfect to train your aim, crosshairplacement and movement, yet it's UD for over 2 years now (if I remember right).
    Additionally you don't have to configure a complex config in which you don't understand very much at first look/use, but just activate your options with a pretty simple menu.
    Overall you learn to play better with P7 and you have higher skill even if you stop cheating after using P7 for a while.

I'm sorry to say that ima stop subscribing P7 soon, since I'm a poor student and moved on to some different things but I can say that the time and money I used to play with P7 was totally worth it! :)
    (I will hang out in the forums anyway the last days I've got here :3 )

-Dexter

Thank you for a nice review, we appreciate it.

Thanks for the review Dexter, we're sorry you have to go & hope that whatever you have moved onto works out and that you have a great time!

Best of luck! :)
    Fraktally goodness.
    For any help & requests or to discuss current discounts, you can contact me on Skype.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GhabbaGandalf View Post
    Hey guys,
    since I've been around for some time (with a pause though) I thought I may drop a review now :) hf

When I recently started playing again I was glad to buy P7 again, with help of it I soon was able to reach my LE rank again.
    While P7 offers you "just" a wallhack, triggerbot and VRA (+ noflash which I don't recommend) it's perfect to train your aim, crosshairplacement and movement, yet it's UD for over 2 years now (if I remember right).
    Additionally you don't have to configure a complex config in which you don't understand very much at first look/use, but just activate your options with a pretty simple menu.
    Overall you learn to play better with P7 and you have higher skill even if you stop cheating after using P7 for a while.

I'm sorry to say that ima stop subscribing P7 soon, since I'm a poor student and moved on to some different things but I can say that the time and money I used to play with P7 was totally worth it! :)
    (I will hang out in the forums anyway the last days I've got here :3 )

-Dexter
    Thanks for being a part of something special :)

Official & Only Project-7 Skype: P7Cheats