My review for EVOLAN

User Tag List

My review for EVOLAN

Hello guys,

I decided to take a moment to give a short review on the evoLAN cheat. I' used it for a bit over a week now, so I cannot say much about the security and stuff, but from my research in this forum, I can tell the admins definetely care about providing the best possible security since its that long undetected. I was searching a long time for a perfect cheat which gives you the little support you need to play successfully on a very high level, and also improves your skill. Compared to many other cheat providers, which offer a ton of features (aimbot,visuals,PSA;...) PROJECT 7 has a long list of advantages.

I am more than satisfied with the "injecting" process, and I believe there is no easier and faster method out there. Its perfectly if you are on a LAN, no one will catch you starting the cheat.
    The cheat itself is a really good working and legit looking assistance in the game, which you can set up as you like, there are many different options to match it to your playstyle.
    EvoLan obviously does not have a GUI, so its nearly impossible to be pointed out as a cheater. Its in my opinion the best league and lan hack out there.
    So all in all the product is amazing, especially for the low price. I recommend everyone to give it a try.

The only thing which could be improved a bit is the communication with the customers. (for example on the progress of updates, because it concers them/us alot ofc.)
    Also I cant understand why the support section is private, it would solve a lot of problems if a user can search for other member's problems which already were dealt with .

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny018 View Post
    Hello guys,

I decided to take a moment to give a short review on the evoLAN cheat. I' used it for a bit over a week now, so I cannot say much about the security and stuff, but from my research in this forum, I can tell the admins definetely care about providing the best possible security since its that long undetected. I was searching a long time for a perfect cheat which gives you the little support you need to play successfully on a very high level, and also improves your skill. Compared to many other cheat providers, which offer a ton of features (aimbot,visuals,PSA;...) PROJECT 7 has a long list of advantages.

I am more than satisfied with the "injecting" process, and I believe there is no easier and faster method out there. Its perfectly if you are on a LAN, no one will catch you starting the cheat.
    The cheat itself is a really good working and legit looking assistance in the game, which you can set up as you like, there are many different options to match it to your playstyle.
    EvoLan obviously does not have a GUI, so its nearly impossible to be pointed out as a cheater. Its in my opinion the best league and lan hack out there.
    So all in all the product is amazing, especially for the low price. I recommend everyone to give it a try.

The only thing which could be improved a bit is the communication with the customers. (for example on the progress of updates, because it concers them/us alot ofc.)
    Also I cant understand why the support section is private, it would solve a lot of problems if a user can search for other member's problems which already were dealt with .

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks on a nice review.
    Support forums are private because every professional company handles all support requests individually. Imagine if you had a ticket with Steam or your bank - your request is handled individually and privately because your privacy is our priority and we want to provide only exact and correct information. Some customers could mislead you because they are not qualified to offer professional support.