My review for EvoLan

User Tag List

My review for EvoLan

Hey guys, let me introduce me first , I'm Iņaki ,from argentina, I'm a csgo player since the beta i think (yeah, a lot of years) , and since the day 1 i was looking for legit cheats to get some advantage in the competitive scene and to help me improve as a player , and if this is what you want , you are in the right place whit EVOLAN.
    I've tested TONS of cheats , some legit ones , and other for rage-smurfing and have fun.

-Ok so here is my review., this cheat is wonderfull , not only because it is perfect for legit , because it does not have that fishy aim assist that in ow or tournament looks suspicious , because it also works on almost EVERY ANTICHEAT that exists, let me say that you guys the staff from p7 did a great job because i've been looking , literally , for months to find a cheat GCAC proof, What's gcac? It's an anticheat made by the GamersClub plataform , a very popular brazilian tournament plat, made by Fallen (SK Player) ,and , i think the only one , plus ESEA (and that's impressive that you guys bypass it) , that it's really hard to bypass, i mean , i think evolan is the only cheat that currently works on GC, and it just what i need. It's easy to inject , just quickly execute , no admin permissions requiered, in a lan that's pretty easy

Sorry if I was not concise enough , but that's it , oh , and do not forget the PRICE! I mean , a lot of private cheats for esea cost tons of money , and 25 eur. it's pretty cheat.

conclusion: if you are or wanna be a high tier player who is looking to improve your consistency, and improve has a player not just do depend on the cheat , evolan is the perfect tool for you , and you should buy it to give it a try

Video taken from fum1n showing te cheat
    Last edited by iLocura; 23rd August 2016 at 15:15.

Blog Entries
    Great review and awesome video. Thanks for honest opinion and +rep
    Follow my DJ mix's at http://mixcloud.com/universes-bigger/

Contact me on SKYPE: P7Cheats

GamersClub worK ???

Yes EvoLan

@Arceus, Yes what ? EvoLan do work with GCAC? I tought it did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by libas View Post
    @Arceus, Yes what ? EvoLan do work with GCAC? I tought it did not work.
    Ev0LAN works with every AC that is known to me.. if you can name a better one than of ESEA it may be detected but I doubt^^

"Gamers club the cheat wont work but it is not detected on it." by Ivan on my PM, this is why I asked, cuz he said it would not work. (He says its not detected but it would no work either)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhabbaGandalf View Post
    Ev0LAN works with every AC that is known to me.. if you can name a better one than of ESEA it may be detected but I doubt^^

Well, didn't know about that^^
    It's not listed so I could just guess

It is detected in ESEA?

Quote Originally Posted by ahandoko View Post
    It is detected in ESEA?
    It is UD!