SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT WHAT PROJECT 7 GIVES YOU

User Tag List

SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT WHAT PROJECT 7 GIVES YOU

First of all, i kinda doubt that this cheat provider is legit, but i privately talked to the co-owner and he answer all my questions through pm, he replies with respect.
    Second, there was a problem once when they updated the cheats but its fine, it got back up within a day, im just impatience when they upgrade securities of their Cheats to be VAC Undetected.
    Currently what i would expect to happen is project 7 will prioritize Anti VAC more than those HvH Shits, its better to be Undetected in VAC rather than winning HvH shits really.

Yes, Project 7 has improved my mobility in Aiming since there are no weird type inside their cheats such as nospread, rcs smart, aim wallhitscan and etc. the reason is you can see it for yourself like those famous cheats provider what happened to them.
    and last but not least, their triggerbot is just fucking GOD MODE when you have adapted to the software.

What the coder told me is, they prioritize their VAC Secure rather than who has stronger coder to build stronger cheats, useless coz if u get VAC BAN = hahaha really humiliating and u lost everything

overall i would give now is 8/10 but once there will be VAC Wave and such like they were and if i would experience it myself and Project-7 will not be detected i would rise it to 10/10

i am all over the cheats sites such as the red logo one and the other sites that has space background, the red logo caused me VAC BAN eventhough it has a good rage hvh options which makes me one of the dangerous spinbotters in SouthEast Asia but it is VAC Prone & while there was a vac wave, the space background cheat sites was detected but luckily i wasnt vac but all my friends are, but then there is Project 7 out of all odds wasnt detected when VAC WAVE kicks in....and while all cheats are under maintainence...they still operates

what i seek is VAC SECURE Forever

Project-7 thanks you for this review.
    In last couple of years there were 4 VAC ban waves - Project-7 was NOT affected by any. To be short Project-7 was NEVER detected.

We know what we are doing and we are dominating VAC for past 10 years unlike those other copy-paste providers (95% of cheating scene).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nythneaith View Post
    First of all, i kinda doubt that this cheat provider is legit, but i privately talked to the co-owner and he answer all my questions through pm, he replies with respect.
    Second, there was a problem once when they updated the cheats but its fine, it got back up within a day, im just impatience when they upgrade securities of their Cheats to be VAC Undetected.
    Currently what i would expect to happen is project 7 will prioritize Anti VAC more than those HvH Shits, its better to be Undetected in VAC rather than winning HvH shits really.

Yes, Project 7 has improved my mobility in Aiming since there are no weird type inside their cheats such as nospread, rcs smart, aim wallhitscan and etc. the reason is you can see it for yourself like those famous cheats provider what happened to them.
    and last but not least, their triggerbot is just fucking GOD MODE when you have adapted to the software.

What the coder told me is, they prioritize their VAC Secure rather than who has stronger coder to build stronger cheats, useless coz if u get VAC BAN = hahaha really humiliating and u lost everything

overall i would give now is 8/10 but once there will be VAC Wave and such like they were and if i would experience it myself and Project-7 will not be detected i would rise it to 10/10

i am all over the cheats sites such as the red logo one and the other sites that has space background, the red logo caused me VAC BAN eventhough it has a good rage hvh options which makes me one of the dangerous spinbotters in SouthEast Asia but it is VAC Prone & while there was a vac wave, the space background cheat sites was detected but luckily i wasnt vac but all my friends are, but then there is Project 7 out of all odds wasnt detected when VAC WAVE kicks in....and while all cheats are under maintainence...they still operates

what i seek is VAC SECURE Forever
    thank you for the kind words brother !!
    Follow my DJ mix's at http://mixcloud.com/universes-bigger/

Contact me on SKYPE: P7Cheats
    for PRIVATE BUILDS or for Lifetime VIP.

PM me if you can code and are looking for a job!
    Pm me if you are educated in IT and looking for a job!