Evolu7ion Framework (CS:GO) [VIP-CHEAT] - Page 12

User Tag List

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yes, I am fum1n the owner and programmer of P7. Ivan is merely a person repeating information, I make the cheats and know exactly the situation.

our software is able to be used in VAC, FaceIt Client, EAC & ESEA

If there is AC updates, we update our premium software. You get also 2 cheats for one price, soon 3.
    Ok, think I'll purchase it.
    Tell me where will I find the instructions of how to use it.

Maybe I'll try it on ESEA & faceit too and under their anti-cheat client tell me which features are secure to use if not all?
    soon 3
    Can you briefly describe it? What will be new in it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikimaru View Post
    Ok, think I'll purchase it.
    Tell me where will I find the instructions of how to use it.

Maybe I'll try it on ESEA & faceit too and under their anti-cheat client tell me which features are secure to use if not all?

Can you briefly describe it? What will be new in it?
    We have a full software which installs on your computer and provides you the cheats and any help you need. You run the cheats through the start menu.

Official & Only Project-7 Skype: P7Cheats

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    We have a full software which installs on your computer and provides you the cheats and any help you need. You run the cheats through the start menu.
    And what about 3rd software which will be soon? What kind it's gonna be?

By the way I don't clearly understand what does the VRA mean.
    It shows the correct spray pattern I should follow my crosshair like in "recoil master map" or it just shows where the next bullets go?

Josh still waiting for your answer. Why this is happening all the time.
    When I purchase your software if I need a support will I have to wait for days?
    Very uncomfortable.

I am looking forward the help of to bypass FACEIT AC, but no one is answering, everyone is ignoring. Can you please, not admins/mods/super vips. Anyone.

wtf why i only can purchase it with an credit card from my paypal Account? I purchased it 2 months ago just normally from my paypal account wtf is this shit. I dont have an credit card -.-

If you don't have credit card use pricing option without the * sign.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the cheat!
    Custom private cheat consultation | Skype : P7Cheats

Buy Premium | Available Cheats | Premium Support | Purchasing questions

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If you don't have credit card use pricing option without the * sign.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMON'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I Need help, i installed a lot of Times with the Suite Guide. If i Launch Evolu7ion there is written: Welcome to the Project Software Client, please Make sure to read the included help..

ive installed and then i write my Forum Name and Forum Pw in set Username

Quote Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
    I Need help, i installed a lot of Times with the Suite Guide. If i Launch Evolu7ion there is written: Welcome to the Project Software Client, please Make sure to read the included help..

ive installed and then i write my Forum Name and Forum Pw in set Username
    Replied to your ticket. This thread is not meant to be a support thread, please stick to our support section.
    If you need any help, create a thread in this section. Click-Me